Pearl Harbor from Nolimit City
TORA TORA TORA!!!!!
Over 80 years ago, the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor permanently changed the course of history. The absolute chaos which ensued is reflected in this slot as you take to the skies and bomb, slice, and kamikaze your way to ultimate victory in the adrenaline rush of a cluster game.
Wreaking havoc is the only way. There's NO holding back.
Game Type: Video Slot
RTP: 96.06%, 94.10%, 92.01%
Max Win: 41,127x
Hit Rate: 19.41%
Min Bet: €/£/$ 0.20
Max Bet: €/£/$ 100 / €/£/$ 200.00
In the main game, the Scatter symbol can land on any reel but only counts if it is in the active reel area.
If a Scatter symbol gets split and a bonus mode is triggered, the multiplier value of the Scatter symbols will become an ( X ) Multiplier in the first bonus multiplier addition.
Scatter symbols can only land 1 per reel.
At a cost of an extra +50% on the base bet, the player is guaranteed one Scatter symbol in the middle of the active area, increasing the chances of entering Dog Fight bonus by over 3 times.
At a cost of an extra +100% on the base bet, the player is guaranteed two Scatter symbols landing on the initial drop. This increases the chances of entering Tora! Tora! Tora! Bonus by over 10 times.
The payout for each symbol is not affected, meaning all winnings are based on the base bet value.
xBOMB® WILD MULTIPLIER
xBomb® Wild blows away a maximum of 10 symbols surrounding it in the active area, xbombs will only blow up inside the active area.
If an xBomb® is adjacent to the active areas border, it will move the active area by 1 reel or row. If the xBomb® is in the corner of the active area, it will expand the active area 1 reel and 1 row.
If the xBomb® gets split, it will get a x2 multiplier for the next avalanche with +1 or the ( X ) multiplier amount it has been split into.
Exploding xBombs will increase the win multiplier for the next avalanche with +1 or the ( X ) multiplier amount it has been split into.
All xBombs will explode before the next avalanche.
Scatters and transformed Wilds that are not part of a win Cluster will not be blown away.
Target Symbols can land anywhere on the reels.
When a Target symbol lands, the active reel area will expand to make the Target symbol be part of the rectangle active reel area.
When a Target symbol has landed and becomes part of the active reel area it transforms into a Wild symbol.
xSplit symbol comes in the shape of a samurai sword and splits all symbols in the direction of the swords handle.
xSplit symbols have initially either one or two swords that can point both horizontally and vertically, but only one direction per sword.
Split symbols only activate when inside the active reel area and once the avalanche has stopped.
If an xSplit gets split by another xSplit symbol, it will get an additional sword pointing in a new direction. If an xSplit symbol already has 4 swords, a new split will add a x2 multiplier.
If an xSplit symbol has a multiplier when activate all symbols it splits get the xSplit's multiplier or multiplies its current multiplier with the xSplit's multiplier.
Scatter symbols, target symbols and xBombs get a x2 multiplier when hit by an xSplit.
Consecutive xSplits on multiplier symbols double the multiplier value.
After the splitting, the xSplit symbol becomes a Wild symbol.
The Wild symbol gets a multiplier depending on how many swords it has and possible multiplier will multiply the sword multiplier value.
When a Colossal symbol drops in, the active reel area will expand its rectangular area so that the Colossal symbol becomes a part of the active reel area.
Colossal symbols come in the size of 2x2 and 3x3 and can have a multiplier of x2 or x3 and is initially counted as 1 symbol in a possible Cluster.
If a 3x3 symbol is split, it first splits into 3 symbols either vertically or horizontally depending on where the split comes from.
Second xSplit will split the Colossal symbol in the other direction to a 3x3 symbol regardless of xSplit direction.
Third xSplit will split all 9 symbols in half to a total of 18 symbols.
Fourth xSplit will either give x2 multipliers to each symbol from the initial Colossal symbol or multiply each individual multiplier by 2.
For 2x2 Colossal symbols, the same principals are applied.
BONUS MODE: DOGFIGHT
3 Scatter symbols trigger the Dogfight Feature. Dogfight feature starts with 3 spins and plays inside of a fighter plane cockpit with an instrument panel of 18 dials.
The instrument dials all start spinning and can either land an ( X ) multiplier , ( + ) multiplier or nothing. Any multiplier that lands will reset the spin count to 3.
When multipliers land they are active until they have added their values to the round multiplier.
All active ( + ) multipliers are first summed up then they multiply all ( X ) multipliers before they add that amount to the round multiplier.
The active ( X ) multipliers remain active until a ( + ) multiplier lands.
If a bonus round ends with active ( X ) multipliers they turn into (+) multipliers and sum up their value and adds that to the round multiplier and ends the bonus round.
- Fill up a column of dials.
- A Dogfight attack is initiated.
- All multipliers in the column become active.
- If the enemy plane is hit, the active multipliers are summed up in the same way as a normal bonus spin.
- If there are only ( X ) multipliers in the column, they are multiplied together from top to bottom, and finally by 1 to get the sum to be added to the round multiplier.
- If the enemy plane is missed, nothing is added and the next spin is initiated.
- If the spin initiating the Dogfight only had ( X ) multipliers, those ( X ) multipliers remain active for the next spin.
- Multiple Dogfights are done in sequence from left to right.
- If all 18 instrument dials have been filled, a Kamikaze Attack will launch after Dogfights are done.
- A multiplier wheel with 10 possible multipliers, including misses, will spin as the aircraft approaches a target ship.
- If the ship gets hit, the multiplier from the wheel will multiply with the total round multiplier from the bonus round.
BONUS MODE: TORA!TORA!TORA!
4 Scatter symbols trigger the Tora! TORA! TORA! Feature. The feature starts with 3 spins and plays inside of a fighter plane cockpit with an instrument panel of 18 different dials.
Gameplay and features from Dogfight are the same, but with the additions of Midway Pop and Bomb Drop.
- Midway Pop is activated when a Multiplier lands on a dial in the mid row.
- The amount value pops up to the top row in the current column.
- If no value exists there from before, it will randomly get a ( + ) multiplier oran ( X ) multiplier independently of mid row multiplier type.
- If a value already exists on the top row, the mid row amount is added tot he existing value and multiplier type remains.
- Bomb Drop is activated when a full row of instrument dials is filled.
- A bomb hatch opens up , a ship gets locked in, and a bomb is dropped.
- IF the ship gets hit, all ( + ) multipliers of that row get added together and is multiplied with all the ( X ) multipliers of that row.
- If the ship is missed, nothing is added and the next spin is initiated.
- If the spin initiating the Bomb Drop only had ( X ) Multipliers, those ( X ) Multipliers remain active.
- Multiple Bomb drops are done in sequence from top to bottom. Possible Dogfights are done before Bomb Drops initiate.
The max payout of the game is 41,127 times the base bet.
When the total win exceeds this amount, the game round will end and 41,127 times the base bet is awarded.
Nolimit Bonus - Feature Buy Functionality
Buy your way straight into one of the different bonus features, ranging from 60-712 the base bet.