Wild Hop&Drop from Pragmatic Play
Cluster wins and bonus symbols will have a wild frog leaping around the screen in Wild Hop and Drop.
Played across 6×6 reels, the slot is home to multiple coloured frog symbols which must form matching clusters of 6 or more to award a win. Players are aided in unlocking these wins by both a wild symbol and a randomly triggered larger frog wild symbol that can land as big as 6×6 in size.
Four or more bonus symbols awards 6 free spins to the player, here the collection of four additional bonus symbols increases the size of the frog wild present and awards additional spins. This continues until the frog wild fills the screen and his growth will be key to unlocking the huge 5,000x max win on offer.
Game Type: Video Slot
RTP: 96.46%, 95.33%, 94.44%
Max Win: x5,000
Min Bet: 0.20
Max Bet: 100
• Triggered with 4,5,6 Scatters anywhere on the screen, starts with level 1, and 0,1,2 scores (for 4,5,6 scatters)
• Regular win for clusters is paid (if present)
• Square of wilds appears at each free spin in random position replacing all symbols. Side of the square is equal to level (i.e., 1x1 cluster at level 1, 2x2 at level 2, and so on).
• For each scatter on the final screen(after square of wilds appeared) player get one score.
• Each 4 scores gives level
• After reaching levelup all scores left move to the next level. Having level 1 and 3 scores, got 2 scores more – you will be level 2 with 1 score.
• You can get up to two level ups per one free spin
• Each level up will award +1/+2/+3 extra free spins according to weight table except Level 6. For Level 6, only 1 extra free spin is awarded.
• Player may be allowed to buy Free Spins during Base Game.
• Feature enabled:
By default, Buy Feature is enabled.
• Feature price is 100 x bet per regular spin.
• Feature buy will spin buy feature reels and land 4-6 Scatter symbols on the screen
• Win combinations are possible during initial spin
Roaming Wilds Feature
• Can be triggered during base game
• 1 out of 10 games triggers cluster of wilds that appears on random location on a screen, covering all symbols below
• Cluster size is determined randomly – from 1x1 to 6x6
• Scatters, if they appear under wilds cluster, are never shown on initial screen. Instead, they are replaced with random symbols
COM, DK, IT, MGA, RO, SW, UK