€80,000 - June Cashdays - Playson
Terms and Conditions
1. June CashDays 80k tournament runs between 0:01 UTC on the 1st of June 2023
and 8th of June 2023 until 23:59 UTC.
2. Participating games (20) are:
- Book of Gold: Multichance
- Buffalo Power 2: Hold and Win
- Burning Fortunator
- Burning Wins: classic 5 lines
- Coin Strike: Hold and Win
- Fruits & Jokers: 40 Lines
- Giza Nights: Hold and Win
- Hot Coins: Hold and Win
- Imperial Fruits: 5 Lines
- Legend of Cleopatra MegawaysTM
- Lion Gems: Hold and Win
- Luxor Gold: Hold and Win
- Mammoth Peak: Hold and Win
- Pirate Chest: Hold and Win
- Royal Coins 2: Hold and Win
- Royal Fortunator: Hold and Win
- Royal Joker: Hold and Win
- Sevens&Fruits: 20 Lines
- Solar Queen
- Treasures of Fire
3. The minimum bet required to qualify for prizes is 0.20 EUR or currency equivalent.
4. June CashDays 80k tournament is available to play for real mode only.
5. The minimum bet required to participate is 0.20 EUR or currency equivalent.
6. Any win will contribute to the Player's Total score that will be shown in the Leaderboard. The total score is calculated by the addition of the points scored during all rounds played on participating games during the tournament period.
7. Points are calculated round-by-round, with each 1 EUR (or currency equivalent) won equaling 10 points. For example, 10€ won represents 100 points.
8. The cash prizes will be credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds within 72 hours (3 business days) after the end of the promotion.
9. Prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
10. The currency conversion rates are being set automatically by our system with 72 hours before the tournament starts, and the values will remain the same during the whole tournament period.
11. We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
12. We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
13. We reserve the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.
14. All prizes are deducted from the GGR before invoice regardless of the percentage of Bonus deduction according to the contract.
15. Additionally, we offer the Insurance feature, which means that If the total winnings of all players of 1 customer exceed 10% of the prize fund, the excess amount is deducted directly from the invoice
Example: We have a Tournament with Prize fund - 80,000 EUR:
- The players from “Operator1” (wlcode) have won 15,000 EUR of prizes.
- The players from “Operator2” have won 2,500 EUR of prizes.
- 10% of the Prize fund is 8,000 EUR.
- For “Operator1” 8,000 EUR will be deducted from GGR and 7,000 EUR directly from the License Fee.
- For “Operator2” 2,500 EUR will be deducted from GGR.