€30,000 - Spinning Monday - Playson
Terms and Conditions
1. The Spinning Monday 30k tournament runs on every Monday mentioned below:
● Phase 1: 11.07.2022, from 0:01 UTC until 23:59 UTC
● Phase 2: 18.07.2022, from 0:01 UTC until 23:59 UTC
● Phase 3: 25.07.2022, from 0:01 UTC until 23:59 UTC
2. Participating games (15) are (*new releases not yet announced will automatically be added as participating games):
● Book del Sol: Multiplier
● Book of Gold: Multichance
● Buffalo Power: Hold and Win
● Burning Fortunator
● Burning Wins: classic 5 lines
● Diamond Fortunator: Hold and Win
● Hot Coins: Hold and Win
● Joker's Coins: Hold and Win
● Legend of Cleopatra MegawaysTM
● Lion Gems: Hold & Win
● Royal Coins: Hold and Win
● Solar Temple
● Solar Queen
● Wolf Power: Hold and Win
3. The minimum bet required to participate is 0.20 EUR or currency equivalent.
4. The Spinning Monday 30k tournament is available to play for real mode only.
5. The minimum bet required to participate is 0.20 EUR or currency equivalent.
6. Every spin of 0.20 EUR or more will contribute to the Player's Total score that will be shown in the Leaderboard. The total score is calculated by the addition of the points scored during all rounds played on participating games during the tournament period.
7. Points are calculated round-by-round, with each paid spin equaling 1 point. Total score= total number of spins of 0.20 EUR or more.
8. The cash prizes will be credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds within 72 hours (3 business days) after the end of the promotion.
9. Prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
10. The currency conversion rates are being set automatically by our system with 72 hours before the tournament starts, and the values will remain the same during the whole tournament period.
11. We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
12. We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
13. We reserve the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.
14. All prizes are deducted from the GGR before invoice regardless of the percentage of Bonus deduction according to the contract.
15. Additionally, we offer the Insurance feature, which means that If the total winnings of all players of 1 customer exceed 10% of the prize fund, the excess amount is deducted directly from the invoice
Prize pool: 30,000 EUR, split into 3 tournaments of 10,000 EUR each: