€100,000 - February Daily Blasts - Playson
Terms and Conditions
1. The Daily Blasts 100k event runs between 0:01 UTC on the 1st of February 2022 and 28th of February 2022 until 23:59 UTC.
2. The Daily Blasts 100k event is split into 4 phases, of 7 days each:
- Phase 1: 01.02.2022 - 07.02.2022: 25,000 EUR
- Phase 2: 08.02.2022 - 14.02.2022: 25,000 EUR
- Phase 3: 15.02.2022 - 21.02.2022: 25,000 EUR
- Phase 4: 22.02.2022 - 28.02.2022: 25,000 EUR
3. Cash Blast feature offers players the possibility of winning cash prizes at any time during the event period. The prizes are offered randomly, and each player has the same chances of
winning after every spin.
4. Participating games (21) are:
● Book of Gold: Multichance
● Buffalo Power MegawaysTM
● Buffalo Power: Christmas
● Buffalo Power: Hold and Win
● Burning Wins x2
● Burning Wins: classic 5 lines
● Diamond Wins: Hold and Win
● Diamond Fortunator: Hold and Win
● Divine Dragon: Hold and Win
● Eagle Power: Hold and Win
● Hot Coins: Hold and Win
● Joker's Coins: Hold and Win
● Legend of Cleopatra MegawaysTM
● Royal Coins: Hold and Win
● Sevens&Fruits: 20 Lines
● Solar Queen
● Solar Queen MegawaysTM
● Solar Temple
● Spirit of Egypt: Hold and Win
● Wolf Power: Hold and Win
● Wolf Power: Megawaways (*to be added during the promotion, on the release date)
5. The minimum bet required to qualify for prizes is 0.50 EUR or currency equivalent.
6. The Daily Blasts 100k event is available to play in real mode only.
7. The minimum bet required to qualify for prizes is 0.50 EUR or currency equivalent.
8. Any real money spin on the qualifying games can trigger a random Cash Blast prize.
9. Any individual player can win multiple Cash Blast prizes during the event period.
10. The cash prizes will be automatically credited to the players’ accounts as soon as the win is triggered. Once a prize is credited, it will be removed from the prize pool. The number of remaining prizes is shown in real time, on the Cash Blast widget or in the Prizes section.
11. Prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set up in EUR and might be subject to
currency conversion fluctuations.
12. The currency conversion rates are being set automatically by our system 72 hours before the promotion starts, and the values will remain the same during the whole promotion period.
13. We reserve the right to not pay out a prize, where all or part of the win results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
14. We further reserve the right to not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
15. We reserve the right to amend or cancel the campaign at any time.
16. All prizes are deducted from the GGR before invoice regardless of the percentage of Bonus deduction according to the contract.
17. Additionally, we offer the Insurance feature, which means that If the total winnings of all players of 1 customer exceed 10% of the prize fund, the excess amount is deducted directly from the invoice
18. If the promotion is split into multiple phases, the calculations for insurances will be done at the end of the promotion, after summing up all winnings from all phases of the event.
Example: We have a Cash Blast event with Prize fund - 100,000 EUR:
● The players from “Operator1” (wlcode) have won 20,000 EUR of prizes.
● The players from “Operator2” have won 5,000 EUR of prizes.
● 10% of the Prize fund is 10,000 EUR.
● For “Operator1” 10,000 EUR will be deducted from GGR and 10,000 EUR directly from the License Fee.
● For “Operator2” 5,000 EUR will be deducted from GGR.
100,000 EUR, split into 4 phases for 25,000 EUR each