€520,000 - Big Bang - Barbara Bang
Terms & Conditions
The following is a list of Terms and Conditions for participation in Barbara Bang’s BIG BANG Network Tournament (hereinafter – the “Network Tournament”) for Barbara Bang’s operators (the “Operators”), whether offered directly or via a platform provider (reseller), which shall run from 4th of April 2022 00:00 UTC to 2nd of April 2023 23:45 UTC as a global promotion for Barbara Bang’s network.
These Terms and Conditions shall supplement the provisions of the agreement between Barbara Bang and the operator or platform provider (reseller) (hereinafter - the “Agreement”). In case of conflict, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
By participating in the Network Tournament, you hereby accept in full and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Any capitalized terms contained herein which are not defined shall have the same meaning used in the Agreement.
BIG BANG Tournament. Overview for Operators
The Network Tournament consists of fifty-two (52) 7-day tournaments, which will run from the 4th of April, 2022, 00:00 UTC till the 2nd of April, 2023, 23:45 UTC, weekly from Monday to Sunday.
There are 2 types of weekly Network Tournament mechanics participating in the BIG BANG tournament promo: MULTIRUSH™ and MEGARUSH™.
The Network Tournament mechanics will replace each other automatically according to the tournament schedule.
The Operator shall place a banner promoting the BIG BANG Network Tournament on the top visible place of the main page and put one (1) qualifying game in the 1st top row on the mobile and desktop versions throughout the promotion.
The total annual prize pool for the Network Tournament is €520,000.
Barbara Bang reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions, amend, suspend or cancel the Network Tournament at any time without prior notice to the Operator or reseller without any liability. It is the responsibility of the Operator or platform provider (reseller) to review these Terms and Conditions on a constant basis. The updated rules shall apply as of the date of the change. In case the Operator or platform provider (reseller) does not agree with the updated Terms and Conditions, Barbara Bang is entitled to suspend/cancel the Network Tournament for the respective Operator or reseller without any liability.
Where applicable, it shall be the responsibility of the platform provider (reseller) to ensure all Operators opt into the Network Tournament.
The Operators are responsible for ensuring the prize promotion is conducted under the jurisdiction's applicable laws in which the promotion is offered.
The payment of cash prizes must not be conditioned on any wagering requirements. Players shall be able to withdraw prizes immediately should they decide to do so. The Operators shall ensure the due, prompt and full payment of prizes to the players.
In case the players take the winning prizes in the tournament, Barbara Bang shall pay to an Operator or platform provider (reseller) the prize by means of a deduction from the invoice for the respective settlement period, in which the prize has been won. If the invoice amount is insufficient to cover the prize, the prize amount should be deducted from the invoice for the subsequent settlement periods.
- If there is an insufficient amount of invoices to cover the prizes for the three (3) consecutive settlement periods, Barbara Bang shall pay directly (via the bank transfer) to the Operator or platform provider (reseller) if the prize reaches EUR 2,000.
Weekly Network Tournament – MEGARUSH™:
Score = Win × 1000 × Currency rate = Exchange rate to EUR.
The exchange rate is a dynamic value. It is updated daily for currencies via https://openexchangerates.org/ and per minute for cryptocurrencies via https://coinlayer.com/.
Scores are added every spin.
– The leaderboard is real-time updated, and players can view it at their convenience when playing the qualifying game(s).
– In case, when two or more players have the same score, the winning place goes to the player, who earned the high score first.
– Prizes are paid out to the players as a fixed amount automatically.
– To be eligible to participate in the MEGARUSH™ mechanics, a real-money minimum bet of €0.40 (or the equivalent amount in available currencies) in the qualifying game(s) is required. A player can find the corresponding min bet in the tournament panel inside the qualifying game. A player must score to achieve a high score and a winning place on the leaderboard. The score must be more than 0.
– Barbara Bang is entitled to decide what happens with the surplus funds in case the tournament prize pool has not been fully distributed at the end of each qualifying week.
Weekly Tournament – MULTIRUSH™:
Score = Win / Bet × 100
The round consists of up to 100 spins.
A player can play an infinite number of rounds.
At the end of the round, a score becomes a high score.
The score does not replace a higher high score.
– If the score of the unfinished round is higher than the high score, the system will record the highest score and update the high score.
– The leaderboard is updated in real-time and players can view it at their convenience when playing the qualifying game(s).
– In case when two or more players have the same amount of a high score, the winning place goes to the player who earned the high score first.
– Prizes are paid out to players as a fixed amount automatically.
– To be eligible to participate in the MULTIRUSH™ mechanics, a real-money minimum bet of €0.40 (or the equivalent amount in available currencies) in the qualifying game(s) is required. A player can find the corresponding min bet in the tournament panel inside the qualifying game. A player must score to achieve a high score and a winning place on the leaderboard. The score must be more than 0.
– Barbara Bang takes the right to decide what happens with the surplus funds if the tournament prize pool has not been fully distributed at the end of each qualifying week.
All Barbara Bang games are available on the Operator’s website.