Game of Year - € 750,000 - Pragmatic Play
Prize Pool: € 750,000
Sugar Rush & Big Bass Splash – ‘Games of the year’ General terms and conditions
• This Network Promotion is operated by Pragmatic Play. As such, the prize pool is shared across the network of Operators who opt in this Network Promotion.
• The Network Promotion will run daily throughout Network Promotion Term and includes:
• A total of twelve (12) prize drops (each a “Sugar Rush Prize Drop”), which will run daily
on Sugar Rush game.
• A total of twelve (12) prize drops (each a “Big Bass Splash Prize Drop”), which will run
daily only on Big Bass Splash game.
• To participate in any Daily Prize Drop in the Network Promotion, players must open” Sugar Rush” or” Big Bass Splash” slot game and join/opt in.
• For players to be eligible to participate in any Sugar Rush Prize Drops or Big Bass Splash Prize Drop, a real money minimum bet of €0.50 or the equivalent amount in the Available Currency on the
participating game(s) is required (hereinafter a “Qualifying Bet”).
• The total expected prize pool for the entire Network Promotion is seven hundred fifty-six thousand Euros/British Pounds Sterling (€/£ 756,000) and comprises of:
• Sugar Rush – Game of the Year promotion, which has a total prize pool of five hundred and four thousand Euros (€/£ 504,000).
• Big Bass Splash – Game of the Year promotion, which has a total prize pool of two hundred fifty-two thousand Euros (€/£252,000).
• The Network Promotion prizes may be won by players in the form of a fixed cash amount: 2
• Players participating in the Network Promotion may win prizes in the form of fixed cash
amounts as set out in the Sugar Rush Prize Drops and Big Bass Splash Prize Drops Prize Tables further below while playing with a Qualifying Bet.
• All prizes won during the Network Promotion Term must be paid out as fixed cash amount prizes with no wagering requirements.
• A portion of undistributed funds from the Drops & Wins Network promotion will be awarded to players in the Sugar Rush & Big Bass Splash – Games of the Year promotion
Mechanics for Sugar Rush Prize Drops and Big Bass Splash Prize Drop:
• One (1) Qualifying Spin (as defined hereunder) may trigger one (1) prize from the prize pool during each Daily Prize Drop.
• The random Daily Prize Drop rules and prize tables are built in the participating games. The prize table updates in real time showing, the current standings as well as the number of prizes left.
• Prizes will be paid out as per the ‘Prizes’ tab, found in the participating game(s).
• Prizes are paid out to players as a fixed amount.
• A player may win multiple Daily Prize Drops each Daily Prize Drop Day.
• For players to be eligible to participate in the Daily Prize Drops, a real money minimum bet of fifty Euro cents (€0.50) or the equivalent amount in the Available Currency on the participating game is required (hereinafter a “Qualifying Spin”).
• The Sugar Rush Prize Drop and Big Bass Splash Prize Drop will start daily at 00:01 CET and end daily at the earlier of (I) 23:59 CET; or (ii) when there are no more prizes left.
• For the avoidance of doubt, any undistributed portion of the prize pool at the end of any specific Daily Prize Drop shall be carried forward into subsequent Daily Prize Drops Stages or into the next Network Promotion.