Live Hi-Lo is a simple casino game. The dealer drew one face-up card to the table and you are supposed to guess whether the next card to be dealt will be higher, lower, or equal in value to the face-up card. If you guess correctly, you win the displayed payout. If you lose, your wager is lost.
An unlimited number of players can play simultaneously at one Hi LO table and each player can choose different options during the game.
Live Hi-Lo game rules are the following:
- Hi-Lo is played with 8 standard decks of 52 cards without Jokers. During each game round, the shuffle machine is used, which already used card shuffles with the cards in the machine.
- The playing cards have the following values: Ace-1; 2-10 - Each of the playing cards is equivalent to its numerical value; Jack- 11; Queen-12; King-13.
- To start the game the dealer deals out one face-up card to the table and betting time starts. After that, you are invited to bet on the next card being higher, lower, or of the same value as the base card.
- After the betting, time is over and all bets are accepted, the dealer deals out one face-up card from the shoe.
- The results of the round are being announced when two face-up cards are on the table.
- The base face-up card for the next round is considered to be the second card opened in the previous round
Like Follow 1