€120,000 - Endless Summer (Seaside Days) - Evoplay
Terms and Conditions
- Evoplay Network Tournament is available to play in real mode only.
- Evoplay Network Tournament consists of 3 (three) tournaments. Seaside Days Network Tournament runs on June 13-22, Island Getaway Network Tournament - July 14-25, Sun-Kissed Party Network Tournament - August 9-22. The tournaments start at 00:01 UTC and finish at 23:59 UTC on the corresponding dates.
- The total tournaments prize pool amount is €120,000. Each of three tournaments has its prize pool that will be distributed among the top players who have the highest scores on the leaderboards.
- The leaderboard is consolidated for all operators participating in this network tournament.
- The minimum bet required to participate in every tournament is set in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations. For Seaside Days Network Tournament, it is €0.2, Island Getaway Network Tournament - €0.4, Sun-Kissed Party Network Tournament - €0.2.
- All prizes are deducted from the GGR in the corresponding month in 2023.
- The prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
- Each of the tournaments has its list of qualified games and a prize pool (EUR), which is distributed among the winners according to the tournament rules.
- Each of the tournaments has its qualified mechanic.
- Every qualified spin will contribute to the player’s total score that is shown on the leaderboard. The total score is calculated with the points gained during all rounds played in participating games. The more points, the higher the player gets on the leaderboard.
- If several participants gain the same number of points, then a higher position in the leaderboard is given to the participant who scored first.
- Once the tournament is over, every eligible operator will receive the list of the winners to credit the prizes.
- The cash prizes will be credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds by the casino after the end of promotion.
- Evoplay reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake, or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) caused by a machine or human error to any of the participating games.
- Evoplay further reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in opinion, all part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- The compensation system is calculated in accordance with the prize pool and set amount of participating leaders.
- A casino must support the tournament by implementing the list of marketing activities provided below.
- Players will receive a pop-up announcement about the start of the tournament two (2) days before the tournament.
- Submit your participation in the tournament minimum three (3) days before the start of each tournament.
SEASIDE DAYS NETWORK TOURNAMENT
The tournament runs between 00:01 UTC on 13th June 2023 and 22nd June 2023 until 23:59 UTC with a €30,000 prize pool.
- Penalty Shoot Out
- Hot Triple Seven
- Patrick's Magic Field
- Elven Princesses
- Fruit Super Nova
- Ice Mania
- Hot Volcano
- Inner Fire
- Hot Rio Nights
- Mega Greatest Catch
- Cucle of Luck
Total Win accumulation
Tournament criteria: tournament points are awarded for each win (minimum bet is 0,20 EUR)
Example: If you bet €1 and your winnings are €12,80, then you earn 12.8 points. If in the second round of the game you bet €1 and the winnings are €7,50, then you will earn 7.5 points, and the total number of points earned will be 20.3. Any winnings with the minimum bet are converted to POINTS
The prize pool will be distributed as follows