€7000 - Blessed Win- Evoplay
Prize Pool - €7000
The tournament runs between 00:01 UTC on 25th January 2023 and 31st January 2023 until 23:59 UTC with a €7,000 prize pool.
1. Evoplay Blessed Win Network Tournament is available to play in real mode only.
2. Evoplay Blessed Win Network Tournament runs for (7) seven agreed days in the month of January 2023. The tournament will take place between 00:01 UTC on 25th January 2023 and 31st January 2023 until 23:59 UTC.
3. The tournament prize pool amount is €7,000 and will be distributed among the top 100 players who have the highest scores on the leaderboards.
4. The minimum bet required to participate in the tournament is 0,20 EUR or the equivalent in the local currency. The more points, the higher the player
gets on the leaderboard. The first 100 players on the leaderboard will receive prizes.
5. All prizes are deducted from the invoice in January 2023. If the deduction discount is higher than the total invoice sum, the discount balance will be considered in the next period
6.The prize pool and minimum bet for this campaign are set in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
7. Once the tournament is over, every eligible operator will receive the list of the winners to credit the prizes.
8. Every spin will contribute to the player’s total score which is shown on the leaderboard. The total score is calculated with the points gained during all rounds played in participating games.
9. The tournament has its qualified mechanic: Total Win accumulation
10. The tournament has a list of qualified games and a prize pool (EUR)
which is distributed among the winners according to the tournament rules.
11. If several participants gain the same number of points, then a higher position on the leaderboard is given to the participant who scored first.
12. The cash prizes will be credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds by the casino after the end of the promotion.
13. Evoplay reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, in case of all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake, or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) caused by a machine or human error to any of the participating games.
14. Evoplay further reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in opinion, all part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
15. The compensation system is calculated in accordance with the prize pool and set amount of participating leaders.
16. A casino must support the tournament by implementing the list of marketing activities provided below.
17. Players will receive a pop-up announcement about the start of the tournament (2) two days before the tournament.
18. Submit your participation in the tournament minimum of three (3) days before the start of the tournament.